Please send an email with your resumé and cover letter to HumanResources@MissouriValleyTX.com.
Water Treatment Service Manager
Location: Spring, TX
Overview of Requirements
- Must have a Class III WTS license issued by the TCEQ or ability to obtain license rapidly.
- TCEQ – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- WTS – Water Treatment Specialist
- Class III is the highest-level certification
- Must have hands-on experience: install, test, troubleshoot, and repair water treatment systems, including but not limited to Water Softeners, RO (Reverse Osmosis) units, Pumps, Controllers, PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) systems. Industrial experience servicing cooling towers and boilers with an understanding of their chemistries is a bonus.
- Must have organizational and leadership experience in planning work for and directing service crews.
- Must have a solid understanding in applying water treatment mechanics, calculations, & testing with a knowledge of the underlying principles and chemistry.
- Must be located in Houston, Texas area, company vehicle will be provided; must be willing to travel & respond to emergency call-outs and extended work needs.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to and maintains regular communication with the Division Manager
- Manages field personnel and supervises field installations, repairs, and service – and is directly involved in the field as the needs exist.
- Oversees all safety development & compliance with the field service teams.
- Develops procedures as applicable for proper implementation of the business model.
- Adapts to changing job site conditions, develops new solutions, and meets customer’s needs with high standards of ethics, quality, and safety.
- Ensures business compliance to all applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- Assists in research, design, and development for water treatment system installations.
- Must have the desire and ability to travel extensively (20% – 80% anticipated) and to be available by various modes of communication to all team members.
- Relationship development – these relationships will help fuel sales growth.
- Adapt to changing job site conditions & develop new solutions meeting customer needs – this contributes to customer retention and winning new contracts.
- Leadership – develop the Team and bring in resources as necessary.
- Knowledge development – continue to improve personal technical knowledge base.
- 4-year college degree preferred / Minimum required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- TCEQ WTS Class III License in order to maintain position
- Commercial Softener & RO water treatment system installations, operations, and repairs
- Language – competent in English.
- Professional, articulate, ethical, and able to use good judgement with discretion.
- Must be able to lift up-to-50lbs.
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license, with a satisfactory driving record. Motor Vehicle Record check will be required.
Job Location: Spring, TX, United States
Position Type: Full-Time
The Service Manager covers Industrial and Commercial leadership responsibilities for Missouri Valley Environmental of Texas. Visit our website (http://missourivalleytx.com/) for a complete review of our services. Safety and sanitation initiatives are incumbent to the position.
- The Service Manager reports to the Division Manager of Missouri Valley Environmental of Texas.
- The position requires hands-on mechanical experience as well as understanding, planning, and executing field service projects, while utilizing and managing the field team members efficiently.
- Safety and training initiatives are incumbent to the position. The Service Manager has an exciting and dynamic role in strengthening and growing the business.
Who we are
Missouri Valley Environmental of Texas is a D/B/A under AECSI Corporation located in Spring, Texas. AECSI Corporation is not a large company, but it does have an exceptionally strong business model based on ethical business principles, leading it to robust growth. As a Division of AECSI Corporation, Quality and Service are core to our business, and we work with our employees to help fit them in their strengths within our company to develop them professionally. All the above is reflected in our branding statement, with Missouri Valley Environmental of Texas being known for:
Quality Water Treatment with Relational Solutions
Send your resume to: HumanResources@MissouriValleyTX.com
Submit Your Resumé
We are always looking for qualified candidates. Submit your information and resumé. We will contact you when a position becomes available.Email Us